Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday Afternoon

I didn't write this morning, I had to take clothes to an orphanage in Mexico. I received such a blessing, there and at the salon where I get my nails done, hair cut, etc.

I then went around to some of the local hang outs. T. S. Don, was the topic of conversation. Many are saying that God took that red mass on television and divided it, "like Moses parting the red sea" and dismantled it.

Farmers and the pobres (poor folks) were giving thanks to God and said "it was through prayer that we were saved."

I think that in itself, is a testimony to what prayer will do.

I suppose that is all great. I was able to get a good night's rest, able to get the limb cut down, and able to go across to Mexico this morning and deliver clothes.

I was the one who received the blessings - not one - but two. At my salon, they were doing their morning Bible study and devotional as well.

So, Tropical Storm Don, that's the end of you! You are a fizzle. And, the folks in South Texas are grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment